The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is German for “favorite”. This award is the “favorite blog award.”
The rules for this one state that you answer the 11 questions asked of you by the Blogger who gave you this award. These would be Rosemary Adkins questions for me.
I really appreciate your nomination Rosemary– Thank you very much!!!
1. What or who influenced you to write? My son in law David
2. Are you currently working on another book? Yes the sequel to A Hairdresser’s Diary
3. What is your favorite past time? Entertaining my family
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Hawaii it is the most beautiful and breathtaking place I have ever been. I swear if when I die I go to heaven it will be Hawaii.
5. What advise would you give someone that is thinking about writing a book? Don’t stress yourself out. They are just words and if you place them correctly and puntuate them properly they can make this world a better place just reading them.
6. If you had to select a public office to hold, what would you choose for yourself and why? None I am sorry but ther is no office I would be intersted in or good at.
7. Do you have any hobbies? I paint, cook, design, write, and when possible enjoy walks.
8. Where is your favorite restaurant and favorite food to eat? I love food from all over the world but my favourite is Abbott’s Lobster in the rough in Conn ( quite a drive for this Canadian) Lobster is my favourite food.
9. What is your fondest memory? My wedding day
10. What is your favorite movie or TV series? The Notebook is my favourite movie and Dragon’s Den my favourite TV show
11. What is your reason for writing?I would like to help others who feel they cannot follow their dreams
Thank you Rosemary for this honour